In a world where people are increasingly conscious about fitness has become a common thing. Gym is a public place where you should stick to some basic etiquette. Gym is associated with workouts and sweat. Hence, basic hygiene and moral etiquettes are highly appreciated. There are many such things which you may leave unnoticed but are quite annoying to other people around you. So, it is always better that you should be aware of the basic gym etiquette so that you can avoid such things.
Proper gym etiquette consists of stated or unspoken rules. These rules are matters of common sense and respect of others. Here’s a list of some tips for gym Etiquette.
Tips for Gym Etiquette:
- Maintain cleanliness.
- It is basic gym etiquette to wipe the equipment with towel after each set.
- Wear athletic shoes in the workout area.
- Make sure that you pick up your sweat towel from the equipment, without leaving a chance for others to lift it up.
- Dress up properly, of course in comfortable outfits.
- Stay clear of areas like weight lifting platform, cable cross over machine etc. that require space.
- Keep the weights back once you are done with your exercise.
- Keep your stuff in the locker or the area provided for it.
- Wait for the personal instructor to complete the session if he is engaged with equipment orientation training.
- Be punctual. You may be interfering with someone else’s schedule by coming late.
- Make sure that you keep high hygiene measures and avoid body odors at all costs.
- Dry off after shower and then walk through locker room, do not wet the floor so that other people don’t slip.
- Do not interfere if someone is using particular equipment. If you need it, ask whether you can work between his/her sets.
For more visit at The Code Fitness sector 8, Chandigarh.
Or call @ 0172-5005333.
Tips for Gym Etiquette